View Single Post
Old 06-04-2022, 14:35   #1
N00N00
cf.addict

N00N00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Please can someone help me leave Virgin Media - every time I call they raise my price

This year Virgin Media agreed to waive a £3.25 increase on my bill with no new contract, meaning I paid £30 per month.

As usual, they were lying and still charged me £33.25 last month, therefore breaking the contract. I asked billing to charge the correct price of £30 which they promised to do, but instead they’re now decided to charge me £48 per month, an increase of £48. In total I’ve spent EIGHT HOURS trying to fix this and every time I call they just make everything worse.

I’m fed up of this company stealing my money and therefore I wish to leave immediately but simply cannot trust anyone at the Philippines customer service office. The last person there even told me that the £48 bill was “valid” and they certainly don’t understand that they’re twice in breach of contract and so I’m not required to give notice. I can barely understand what half the staff are saying, and I’ve asked to talk to U.K. representatives, but apparently that’s not even possible now.

I have services established with alternative companies which was incredibly easy, not to mention cheaper. I just want the nightmare to end and to get back the money I’m owed.

Thanks.
N00N00 is offline   Reply With Quote