View Single Post
Old 14-01-2022, 14:03   #131
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Novak Djokovic tries to go to Oz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I am going to disagree with it because, I've seen more people triple vaccinated pass on the virus these last few weeks.

The virus does not reduce the chances of getting it in any way, it only stops people getting ill, that is it's function, I am sick of saying this and I work on the front line and see it with my own eyes!
Yeah and we don't have to go over that debate again.

But for the purposes of this discussion, Australia is going with what is currently the mainstream consensus and they're the ones who set the rules for that country. If Novak wants to go to Australia his best bet was to get the vaccine.

He doesn't have to get it but now he cannot get into Australia. That is the consequence of the choice he made.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote