View Single Post
Old 14-01-2022, 13:58   #129
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Novak Djokovic tries to go to Oz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
It is his choice but this is a foreign country and they are making choices too. The position of most country's medical authorities is that the vaccine does reduce - not eliminate but reduce - the spread.

You may disagree with that, Novak may disagree with that, but the Australian Government is listening to their medical authorities.
I am going to disagree with it because, I've seen more people triple vaccinated pass on the virus these last few weeks.

The virus does not reduce the chances of getting it in any way, it only stops people getting ill, that is it's function, I am sick of saying this and I work on the front line and see it with my own eyes!

---------- Post added at 13:58 ---------- Previous post was at 13:51 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
It does - from section 133C(3) of the Migration Act, a Law passed by the Australian Parliament.

http://classic.austlii.edu.au/au/leg...118/s133c.html
And what about an order from the court being overturned by a minister, is this their law?
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote