Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 09:54   #1322
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Coronavirus

The NHS is full of hard working, dedicated people who often go the extra mile. It's too often run by those either promoted from where they do well to positions they don't do well in or those more interested in their own positions than those they are in charge of. It also has too much dead weight that is hard to get rid of.

It also does too much but that is hard to quantify and since lives are involved you can't simply stop and try to restart with better focus.

A big drain at this time are those who require treatment for Covid but have refused (as opposed to can't) get vaccinated or take other precautions. Shame there isn't an easy way to charge them but that is too easy to expand to charging for other treatment that was (possibly) preventable. (I don't want to get into all the ins and outs of that in this topic.)

And a further problem at this time is not just levels of patients but levels of staff off sick. Some are likely at or close to limits of exhaustion.