Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 20:59   #1302
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
How so? Fewer tests, fewer positive outcomes.
The pandemic doesn’t exist because people test. It exists because people get ill.

It’s no more credible to have a “bury head in sand” approach now than it was in February 2020.

---------- Post added at 20:53 ---------- Previous post was at 20:51 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I find it incredible that so many people are not seeing the link between the number of tests and the number of recorded infections.

It’s no wonder the numbers have been so high latterly with the massive increase in PCR testing. With the rules changing which allow for lateral flow tests instead, just watch the numbers plummet.

The focus on these numbers is causing far more alarm than is justified. Most people are getting this with minimal, if any symptoms. Time to get this in perspective. We haven’t been jabbed thrice for no reason.
200,000 people a day didn’t test positive because they felt fine and randomly took a test for entertainment value. Similarly the rise in cases around Europe, America and the rest of the world isn’t some collective mass hysteria.

---------- Post added at 20:59 ---------- Previous post was at 20:53 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Pointless. I fail to see the reason for needing to isolate.
Pierre’s either gone full Great Barrington or his pandemic management is even worse than his interpretation of statistics. Or both I suppose.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote