Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 19:31   #1210
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Re: Coronavirus

No Paul, it's just more garbage thrown to the media that has no substance and is sufficiently vague enough to have no merit whatsoever.
The numbers don't add up. They might add up once (if) things become clearer, but that's no excuse to throw out something so 'piss poor' to the media in order to say 'hey look, we have a plan'

If the Government want me - and others - to take this Covid stuff seriously, they shouldn't release news that makes me think "if that's the best you can do, I'm going to ignore everything you say in future, so stuff your Covid"

In 2019, there were 400,000 employed in food manufacturing, if just 25% of those 'qualify' for daily tests, that's 100,000 right there.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...ed-kingdom-uk/

NHS Workforce Statistics - January 2021
https://digital.nhs.uk/data-and-info...s/january-2021

Quote:
Professionally qualified clinical staff*

Professionally qualified clinical staff make up over half (53.0%) of the HCHS workforce (624,572 FTE) in January 2021. This is 4.2% (25,387) more than in January 2020.

695,189 Headcount in January 2021. This is 3.9% (26,141) more than in January 2020.

* This group includes all HCHS doctors, qualified nurses and health visitors, midwives, qualified scientific, therapeutic and technical staff and qualified ambulance staff.
Again, if just 15% of that group 'qualify', it gets you over the 100,000 mark.

so . . just how important, or 'critical' is a role in Transport or Health Care in order to 'qualify' as one of the 100,000 to test daily?

and that's without adding all the other jobs/roles/professions in the muddied list.
Carth is offline   Reply With Quote