View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 18:29   #217
jobbie8
cf.addict

Services: BB 250MB, SKY Stream, Netfix, Disney+, Discovery+, AppleTV+,YouTube Premium, Paramount+
jobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nice
Re: VM News Another Price Increase

I got my email today, £8.50 from 22 May, (after my fixed price ends).

I currently pay £66.75, but from May the discount ends, then the price will be £111.30... that's for a TV360 box, Cinema and Full house without kids channels.

I was told my price would be fixed for my 18 month contract which runs out in October 2022 at the time, but my contract says my discount ends in May 2022, which I don't remember that being there when I've checked my contract before. I must have been wrong?

My question is, Could I cancel now? There's nothing on the email to say I can? Or am I stuck in contract?

Our prices are going up from 1st March 2022.
However, your prices won’t change until your offer ends

Dear ...
We know a price rise is never welcome, but it’s essential we continue investing in our technology. It means you can keep doing the things you need to do – and love to do – on all your devices. Last year, we worked hard to give you a better experience with us, improving our network capabilities and fixing faults, but we’re not stopping there.

Our price increase won’t affect you until your fixed-price offer ends
From then, you’ll start paying the full price for your package, and this will be going up by £8.50 a month. If you’d like to check when your fixed-price offer ends, please refer to your bill.
jobbie8 is offline   Reply With Quote