Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 18:16   #1203
Carth
cf.mega poster

Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Carth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze arrayCarth has a bronze array
Re: Coronavirus

The thing is Hugh, everywhere I look has almost the same answer you gave me earlier.

Surely there must be some media outlet that has the same question as a 68yr old bloke on a forum, or does every journalist, reporter and news program just decide to print/repeat what they're told 'because it's true, honest'?

Is journalism that 'dead' that nobody looks at a statement and questions its obvious lack of clarity?

The best I could find is from this Gov. Covid page from 4th Jan:
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/p...sting-measures

Quote:
These critical workers are those who work in essential services, cannot work from home and are at risk of infecting each other - for example, due to working together in an enclosed space. People covered by the scheme will include those who work in critical national infrastructure, national security, transport, and food distribution and processing. This includes vital roles in Border Force, Police and Fire and Rescue Services control rooms, electricity generation, test kit warehouses and test surge labs.
. . . and that doesn't mention hospitals etc either, unless it's all 'wrapped up' in the 'critical national infrastructure' part?

and again, only 100,000 people?
Carth is offline   Reply With Quote