Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 14-12-2021, 20:00   #614
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
Regardless of where things are stored an LFT give a better live data set as to if someone is infected or not.

The LFT result in the app was says as of this date I either have or havent tested positive for covid

The vaccine component says I’ve received x doses of vaccines or here’s my QR etc. it gives no information as to whether the person is currently infected or not.

I vehemently disagree with mick and I believe the vaccine significantly reduces the chances of infection. Therefore, make everyone take a lateral flow test. They can all be stored in the app. Simple’s
Sure the LFT is safer (although people can lie on it).

But I don't think they want to go that far yet. They're just playing the numbers game by accepting some proportion of the vaccinated will still be carriers but it's small enough that's it not worth disrupting events/hospitality to account for it.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote