Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 14-12-2021, 19:56   #612
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Vaccinated are still carriers it is not a wrong statement to say, saying it should be helpful because you can be blindsided in to believing that you cannot pass on covid, as a vaccinated person, when you most certainly can.

No evidence has been shown that I am wrong because I am absolutely not wrong and quite frankly, you ought to know me by now that I stand by what I post on here and the fact remains, vaccination does not stop transmissions regardless of what some dodgy statistics says from hardly a reputable source.
Nobody is saying they stop transmission.

They're saying it reduces transmission by making it less likely you'll catch it and reducing the period in which you're infected if you do get it (i.e you recover faster).

If it didn't do this. The vaccine wouldn't work. The numbers would be higher.
Damien is online now   Reply With Quote