Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 14-12-2021, 19:53   #611
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Sorry Mick but you’re absolutely wrong. The nuances, the percentages, are critical to how we plan our way through this. Blunt statements like “vaccinated are still carriers” are unhelpful as well as factually inaccurate. The best data available says that most double-jabbed individuals *are not* carriers of the delta variant. The best data so far suggests that most triple-jabbed individuals *are not* carriers of omicron. By demanding that people don’t offer the statistics in their posts you’re simply demanding that people don’t provide the evidence that shows you’re wrong. That’s hardly a reasonable way of carrying on a discussion.
Vaccinated are still carriers it is not a wrong statement to say, saying it should be helpful because you can be blindsided in to believing that you cannot pass on covid, as a vaccinated person, when you most certainly can.

No evidence has been shown that I am wrong because I am absolutely not wrong, given the experiences I live with day to day in a healthcare setting and quite frankly, you ought to know me by now that I stand by what I post on here and the fact remains, vaccination does not stop transmissions regardless of what some dodgy statistics says from hardly a reputable source.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote