View Single Post
Old 19-07-2018, 18:17   #5431
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
My sister told my mum, dad & me that my niece is 1 stone under weight and therfore anorexic, she had been watching what she eats.

Through work my sister has private healthcare and has an apointment with a Dr on Monday, the outcome will decide if my sister has to cancel her holiday in 2 weeks, as she was told that as my niece is anorexic she could have a heart attack on the flight.

The holiday isn't insured, so if she cancels she loses the £2,000 it cost.

But as my nephew said to his mum when told, it's only money and we have each other.

So know I'll do anything to help my sister, and along with my parents pay for a holiday later.

My sister has cancelled her holiday and might get something back.

My nieces GF "R" told my sister that my niece was crying and had download a calorie counting app.

Then yesterday she poured my niece a large glass of full fat milk, then virtually stood over her, to drink it but my neice said "theres no need to stand over me I'll drink it"

A short while later she went into the kitchen and "R" heard the tap go. she ran into the kitchen and my niece has a empty glass and said that she had finished it and was getting some water.

Then "R" challenged here about this and asked if she poured the milk away, my neice said yes, so "R" poured another glass and stood there while she drank it.

I own "R" a huge hug and thanks.

I also think my niece is become a liar and deciteful over this. I only hope she doesn't start making herself sick.