View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 23:35   #3689
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj20x View Post
I've never had to have a Now TV pass "activated", they have worked perfectly well as described to you by the Argos staff. They are basically scratch cards. The validity period for activation is, nominally, 1 year from the date of purchase. So hang on to your receipt if you don't plan on activating the pass straight away.

The pass is activated when you type the code into your Now TV account and activate it.

I believe there is an activation process for "gift cards", were you buying a gift card or a Now TV voucher?
Completely agree that's exactly how I've done it.