View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 15:46   #101
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Catalonia Independence

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
is there an EU directive against civil war within it's member states [doubtful ] more likely they will invoke operation blind eye and look the other way until the divorce bill is due .
Nope. EU has very little ability to do anything on this matter.

It's almost as if member states are sovereign.

I guess you're too busy with the banter to answer my questions on the other thread. I presume you have some really good reasons for wanting to risk the UK's economy over and above personal prejudice and it'd be good to read them. We're all on here to listen to alternative points of view, right?
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote