View Single Post
Old 24-07-2017, 22:56   #1849
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
Who knows what will come of it? It doesn't help that everything was fake news until it wasn't. We wait and see if anything comes of it, nothing itself is a smoking gun but the special counsel is continuing the investigation.

Incidentally, following on from the civilian death toll under Obama, it's only getting larger under Trump: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...e-month-syria/

Anyway tomorrow the senate is voting on repealing Obamacare altogether. It's believed they won't have the votes but if they pass that's going to be a big.
Fake numbers remember. Of course we know they're probably not and the white house numbers have been cack for years. I think we all expected the strikes to continue and the civilian loss of life to continue. What I didn't expect was the lack of media scrutiny on it. I was certain Trump would get a hammering when the numbers started increasing. I guess current affairs may put it on the back burner.

As for Obamacare, could be the end of the 17 year stranglehold on the the US.