View Single Post
Old 12-12-2021, 19:00   #720
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Streaming services news, offers and general chit chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Virgin Media did not launch Discovery+ last month.

I can now reveal that Discovery + was set to launch on Virgin Media in November.

No news on when it will launch.

---------- Post added at 15:35 ---------- Previous post was at 15:16 ----------

I was given the news on Discovery was in talks with Virgin Media over the launch of Discovery+ on August 4th was I hold back on naming it at the time as talks was online.

I did not know until December 11th that Discovery+ was set to launch on Virgin Media (V6 and TV360 boxes) in November. But I was ban from naming it due to my sources not give me a OK it post the name. My sources give me OK today.

Since November 12th (That fake story I posted on Cable Forum about Disney +) I have started ask any sources (when two has given me the same info) to OK naming any channel / streaming service before I post.
Some one ( or even more than one) really enjoys making you look silly .