View Single Post
Old 22-07-2018, 18:00   #1375
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and other TV Snippets

absolutely, as much as I have gone on about remakes in the past saying they aren't bad because it is nice to have the new effects on stuff like BSG, Buffy is definitely one thing that never needs remaking. I am working my way through them all while I have lunch everyday on my tablet and they still move me as much as they did 20 years. Nothing is ever going to bear the relationships and dynamic between the characters, the humour and wit and the overall unique and very special feel the show had. SMG is amazing. All you have got to do is look at the new Charmed reboot to see it isn't going to work. When magic and spiritual stuff are involved you like the idea of more modern series because they can make it look more real and believable but it has also got to be supported with good acting and stories and I just ever see anything living up to the original as far as Buffy is concerned.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote