View Single Post
Old 27-05-2021, 12:18   #58
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: UK BLM leader shot in head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmistoffelees View Post
I don't think i do based 1Andrews1 post.

Personally, and again this is only my belief. People who use 'All lives matter or white lives matter' are perhaps in fear of something , such as their ethnicity being ignored.

Saying that XXXX matters implies YYYY does not is.

Well, that's your and others perception.

If someone/anyone can provide evidence where a member of BLM has explicitly said that white lives don't matter then I'm more than happy to apologise. However, to my knowledge this has never been the case.

The fuss behind the banner? I would hazard a guess that it detracted from the where the primary point of focus needed to be.

The US and the UK have openly acknowledged issues with systemic racism I'd like anyone to be able to discuss or argue otherwise.

---------- Post added at 12:07 ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 ----------

BLM was founded in 2013.....
I do agree that saying XXXX matters only means YYYY does not in their perception. To me it is quite clear saying Black Lives Matter just means exactly that and it is correct Black Lives do matter as does everyone else's

After all me saying "I Love Marmite" does not mean everyone else does not
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote