View Single Post
Old 27-05-2021, 12:07   #57
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: UK BLM leader shot in head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Maybe you need to question yours.

Saying that XXXX matters implies that YYYY does not, otherwise there would simply be no point in stating it at all.

So yes, going around saying that Black Lives Matter implies that [any] others do not.
If that were not the case, why was there all that massive fuss about the "White Lives Matter" banner last year.
I don't think i do based 1Andrews1 post.

Personally, and again this is only my belief. People who use 'All lives matter or white lives matter' are perhaps in fear of something , such as their ethnicity being ignored.

Saying that XXXX matters implies YYYY does not is.

Well, that's your and others perception.

If someone/anyone can provide evidence where a member of BLM has explicitly said that white lives don't matter then I'm more than happy to apologise. However, to my knowledge this has never been the case.

The fuss behind the banner? I would hazard a guess that it detracted from the where the primary point of focus needed to be.

The US and the UK have openly acknowledged issues with systemic racism I'd like anyone to be able to discuss or argue otherwise.

---------- Post added at 12:07 ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
If that was even remotely true, then surely BLM would've started a long time ago?
It's just a tacked on excuse for insisting on getting away with crimes, including murder. Name a policy that is actually anti-crime.

BLM was founded in 2013.....