View Single Post
Old 17-05-2021, 18:38   #10480
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I don't need to post a link that rational capitalists seek to maximise profits OB any more than I would post a link to state that the sky is blue.

You are essentially accusing the league of gross incompetence at best and at worst their executives of criminal offences under the Companies Act. Plus accusing the Government of being engaged in said conspiracy by fast tracking an approval process without competitive tender.

All under the guise of a pandemic that, as you claim elsewhere, is essentially over.
Who says I dispute that capitalists seek to maximise profits? It’s the conclusions you reach that I am disputing.

I said that the reason this request for the next auction to be postponed was the coronavirus, and this is confirmed in the letter from the Premier League. I stand by that.

By the way, I agree with you that the sky is blue. No link required.