View Single Post
Old 17-05-2021, 13:51   #10479
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
In the absence of a link, I expect you think we would just take your word for that. I accept only that this is what you believe.

---------- Post added at 13:28 ---------- Previous post was at 13:25 ----------

I don’t disagree, Andrew. I think Disney maybe in the running as well. I’m not so sure about Amazon now, but I wouldn’t rule them out. Maybe as others have said, Amazon will continue to go for the petit packages on offer.
I think the future of BT Sport will help shape the offer from streamers in the UK. We could end up with three all-round streaming packages involving factualy, reality, sport, entertainment and films from Warner-Discovery, Comcast-Sky and Disney-ESPN. Or they could decide just to offer some of these content types in the UK.

Last edited by 1andrew1; 17-05-2021 at 14:00.
1andrew1 is online now   Reply With Quote