View Single Post
Old 11-08-2020, 19:15   #30
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: Ultimate Oomph renewal

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
When out of contract I find if you call retentions and be polite and ask if there's anything they can do to lower the price usually ends up more favourable that threatening to cancel out right unless they give you a deal. And always ask is that the best you can do as when they give you their first discount. If you aren't happy, call back later on and try again.
Yep.
I rang up yesterday as my current deal expired over the weekend.
I simply said the full price was far too much, so what could they offer.
I got full TV, (350M) Internet, Phone and one (5GB) SIM for < £70 month.

I'm happy with that.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote