View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 10:48   #2913
andy_m
cf.mega poster

Services: VIP
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post
Having an issue resolved quickly (within 1 day) is good.

I have seen response times of other companies take a lot longer.

And that includes Virgin.

So, if you think getting it resolved within 1 day is bad service, that speaks more about your standards than mine
I don't think getting it resolved in one day is bad at all. I don't think you should have had to send 2 emails to achieve this, though, and I don't believe that you should be prepared to accept that you might be partly at fault if, by your own admission, what was required of you wasn't made obvious to you by the company requiring it. Like I say, good customer service is getting it right first time and it appears, in this instance, that the entire event was avoidable had they been clearer with you from the start (I'm assuming you were supposed to opt in to receive the channel, but didn't realise and so didn't do so?).

Like you say, our standards are different, but hey, that's no bad thing, just means you're not tying up call centre staff when I want to complain!