View Single Post
Old 15-05-2013, 19:20   #6803
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Me and the OH took my mum over to Falmouth today. I braved the cool winds to wear some shorts. We had some pasties on the hoof (beef not horse ) and went into Trago Mills for a long browse. I always end buying something there: This time some tubular 30W lamps for the kitchen at £1.39 a pop. Beers in the "Chain locker" on the harbour front. Nice day all round.
Falmouth, long time since we went there, but we love it. You must be very hardy Heero wearing shorts. as today was quite cold and blustery. You can't beat a good pasty, but as for Trago Mills I find it a bit claustrophobic unless they have changed the layout, which I doubt. Glad you all enjoyed yourselves.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote