Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 20-07-2018, 21:42   #652
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit Discussion (New thread-Follow First Post Rules!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
You are really not reading what I post nor are you reflecting the real world. Like it or not, there *are* groups that reflect a right of centre view of how Brexit should be conducted. The Daily Express, Daily Mail, etc. are members of this group. Trying to pretend that they do not exist or they do not hold such extreme views is denying reality.

First, I never suggested that *all* Brexiteers are "Right wing leave supporters" as you well know so don't misrepresent what I said.

Secondly, you are in denial if you think that no Brexiteers are "Right wing leave supporters".
That’s not what I said, I was trouncing your ridiculous assertion that, those who expect a full walk away from EU are Right wing, they are not and enough of this rubbish about I’m in denial or not living in real world, which is very inaccurate.