Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 20-07-2018, 20:02   #648
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Brexit Discussion (New thread-Follow First Post Rules!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
What it says in some random newspaper is irrelevant, members have been told not to use those terms in this thread, if I have discouraged the word "Remoaner" being used, then I expect both sides to play ball, you should not be suggesting any or all Brexiteers are "Right wing leave supporters".

I voted leave, I want to fully leave and I am not "Right wing" whatsoever.

I am not a "Hard Brexiteer", nor a "Brexstremist". I expect my democratic choice that won, to be respected, that does not make me any other variation of a leaver aka Brexiteer.

Totally ridiculous terms used by Remainers and vice versa Leavers to attack either side, the same crap that happened in the last thread, I have requested not happen in this one.
You are really not reading what I post nor are you reflecting the real world. Like it or not, there *are* groups that reflect a right of centre view of how Brexit should be conducted. The Daily Express, Daily Mail, etc. are members of this group. Trying to pretend that they do not exist or they do not hold such extreme views is denying reality.

Quote:
you should not be suggesting any or all Brexiteers are "Right wing leave supporters"
First, I never suggested that *all* Brexiteers are "Right wing leave supporters" as you well know so don't misrepresent what I said.

Secondly, you are in denial if you think that no Brexiteers are "Right wing leave supporters".