Thread: Brexit (Old)
View Single Post
Old 20-07-2018, 17:06   #647
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit Discussion (New thread-Follow First Post Rules!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
I think the description of the Daily Express Newspaper referred to in the post is fair and accurate:
What it says in some random newspaper is irrelevant, members have been told not to use those terms in this thread, if I have discouraged the word "Remoaner" being used, then I expect both sides to play ball, you should not be suggesting any or all Brexiteers are "Right wing leave supporters".

I voted leave, I want to fully leave and I am not "Right wing" whatsoever.

I am not a "Hard Brexiteer", nor a "Brexstremist". I expect my democratic choice that won, to be respected, that does not make me any other variation of a leaver aka Brexiteer.

Totally ridiculous terms used by Remainers and vice versa Leavers to attack either side, the same crap that happened in the last thread, I have requested not happen in this one.