View Single Post
Old 19-06-2018, 02:22   #1
alanbjames
R.I.P.

Services: XL Phone, XXXL Gig1 BB SH4 (wired).
alanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these parts
16GB Pen drive issue

Last November i bought a new 16GB Sandisk Pendrive and wrote Windows 10 Install to it and worked without a problem. I wiped it clean earlier and tried an update of the new April Edition windows 10 and it failed for some reason at 97%.

Now im able to see the pen drive but im unable to read/write to it.

Ive tried formatting it in CMD and im unable to, and also tried formatting it by right clicking in windows and choosing format and nothing happens.

Any ideas how im able to get it going again to write windows to it?

Thanks.
alanbjames is offline   Reply With Quote