View Single Post
Old 18-04-2018, 08:55   #16
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: Kaspersky Problems

I've had no issues and their CS is excellent.The only time I needed help they got back to me within an hour and sorted out my particular issue. That's the reason I stick with them.

http://www.toptenreviews.com/softwar...-head-to-head/

Quote:
The question of which antivirus software between Kaspersky vs. Eset will accomplish the required tasks depends entirely on your needs. Both will give you outstanding protection against virus invasions, spyware, adware, Trojans, phishing and hacker attacks. Kaspersky will work better for more powerful machines that can offer the extensive power necessary to run the software, as well as a slightly more complicated setup, while Eset offers similar protection that is not as heavily customizable, but uses much smaller amounts of processing power to provide antivirus protection.