View Single Post
Old 21-10-2019, 15:22   #9405
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I don't know the answer to that, but surely that depends on what the provider decides. There is no reason why you cannot rewind the match from where you start or view it later. You can do that on the BBC iPlayer, so it is not the technology itself that prevents this.

You are correct in saying that you cannot record the stream, but its availability after the match could still be accessed, dependent on what the service provider decides/negotiates.
I would want to watch whole games not just highlights.

I was led to believe, that I could start watching the stream of a match at any time after it actually starts within a pre-defined number of days.

If this is not the case then streaming would be a big disappointment for me!
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote