View Single Post
Old 21-10-2019, 08:04   #9404
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
So streaming (the future according to some?) means I would have to be in to watch the full match at the time it kicks off, won't be able to record it, will have to sit glued to the screen as if I were at the match (in case I miss anything) be unable to view replays of goals and other key action points? Have to choose which game to stream if more than 1 kick-off at the same time.

I have to do this to watch my favourite team play midweek championship matches and I am not in favour.

I am waiting for someone to tell me the positives behind this retrograde step.
I don't know the answer to that, but surely that depends on what the provider decides. There is no reason why you cannot rewind the match from where you start or view it later. You can do that on the BBC iPlayer, so it is not the technology itself that prevents this.

You are correct in saying that you cannot record the stream, but its availability after the match could still be accessed, dependent on what the service provider decides/negotiates.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote