Thread: Ghosts
View Single Post
Old 15-12-2003, 11:22   #17
Florence
Inactive

Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Re: Ghosts

I remember looking at wedding pictures iand one in the church showed an image like a cloudy floating figure passing behind the bride and groom when they was saying their vows. The picture might still be online I will ask if its alright to post a link from Armenger first. He was married in his family tartan so was wearing a kilt.
Whe I mentioned the figure he said he noticed it but most people said they couldn't so we decided they just didn't want to believe their own eyes.
Florence is offline   Reply With Quote