View Single Post
Old 21-07-2021, 15:20   #28
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Ridiculous mobile scenario - I'm fuming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallclone View Post
Thanks for trying. Registering on Virgin network improves my signal a bit now. Even though the agent said I should be on Vodafone network. But the vodafone reception is nil and the R appears over the signal bars again.

Mobile data has not worked since Saturday morning.

I may just phone giff gaff up and ask them what they can do for me. Even if I have to pay in full for my handset contract to be up it will mean I am off this godforsaken carrier.
you can just do giffgaff through the web they send you a sim you choose a goodybag and you are set

If you are still in the cooling off period you will not have to pay VM anything. Plus it is not working so again they are in breach of their aspect of the contract as they are not providing you a service
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote