View Single Post
Old 21-07-2021, 14:11   #22
smallclone
cf.geek

Services: M tv Broadband 150Mb/s. Superhub 3 V6
smallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of lightsmallclone is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ridiculous mobile scenario - I'm fuming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
No or you would not have asked
Course it didn't. Virgin are absolutely flummoxed as to what the problem is. I just spent 89 minutes on a call to an agent. Half way through the call, she suggested I take the SIM card out and wipe it. I started crying.

---------- Post added at 13:11 ---------- Previous post was at 13:01 ----------

The wife's phone works fine on an EE tower. I put the sim in hers and there's a vastly reduced signal, no mobile data, BUT there is 'Virgin' under Network operators which isn't the case on mine.

They've suggested that the phone may have been corrupted and it's just a massive coincidence that it happened at exactly the same moment that I got a text saying my plan had changed last Saturday morning. This all despite 2 previous virgin agents admitting to me that my service / sim was deactivated last week and couldn't be restored. They have said to factory restore my phone and wait for a call back from a manager.
smallclone is offline   Reply With Quote