View Single Post
Old 20-07-2021, 13:17   #15
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Ridiculous mobile scenario - I'm fuming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post

Nice one Be watchful of your bill though as I was offered something similar with some account credit too. I found that whenever I made a call inclusive of my unlimited free minutes, it was knocking them off my credit (I had intended to use these for calls to non Virgin mobiles that weren't included).

That offshore call centre couldn't or wouldn't see what the problem was!

When I was finally able to dump them, I was able to take my number with me as i'd had it for donkeys years
got the zero charge cap in place in the settings

---------- Post added at 13:17 ---------- Previous post was at 13:15 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallclone View Post
Update: Phoned to cancel my plan as I am in my cooling off period. Operator didn't seem to know what I meant. Finally realised and he then tried to sell me a cheap renewal at a better rate. I explained I just want to revert to my old tarrif plan that has about 5 months left.

He then said that is not available. I am unable to go back to my old plan. I have to sign a new plan that locks me in for at least 2 years.

At this point I was very nearly losing my rag. I said it's unacceptable. Tried to raise it to a manager but none available. Virgin are apparently phoning me on my landline 'soon'. But I have little faith.

I will never, ever use virgin mobile again.
Just leave and go onto giffgaff and take a new number

They should never have ended your previous package till they could start your new one. This is truly awful service
Jaymoss is offline   Reply With Quote