View Single Post
Old 24-05-2021, 22:43   #2
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Fibre Phone Service

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottishSteve View Post
Hi folks

I have known it is coming eventually but recently been informed that the new fibre phone service will replace my existing phone line from August.

I know my broadband service is very reliable, and till now if there were any issues with the TV & Broadband then the phoneline would still work which gives me great comfort.

But now moving over to the fibre service any internet outage would include the phone as well.

Reason being I run a business from home and need the phone service to be reliable. From what I can see it is not a true VOIP service that you can forward calls and work it through an app, so if it is down forwarding calls to a mobile is not an option.

I know it will come to others eventually but with risk of loosing business calls and/or poor connected calls I am for the first time ever considering moving away from Virgin (for phone at least)

What is folks general feelings and experience of the fibre phone service and any feedback from current users would be greatly appreciated.
Your business has a mobile number does it not if not why not lol ? set up a custom voicemail to ask customers to call or text that and you call back
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote