View Single Post
Old 10-02-2021, 08:46   #26
roughbeast
cf.mega poster

Services: Vodafone/City Fibre Gigafast 900
roughbeast has reached the bronze age
roughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze ageroughbeast has reached the bronze age
Re: WiFi VoLTE Calling Coming To Virgin Media

I have been having problems sustaining a phone call connection whilst in the house. (S10+) I have an Asus iMesh network, apparently with a solid signal throughout. Virtually every time I move from one room, the room with my main router, to another during a call, the connection is lost. I have to move back to where I started to call the person back!

WiFi is on. By default 'Use LTE data networks calls whenever possible' is on for SIM 1, as is automatic mobile network selection. Network mode is LTE/3G/2G(auto connect). The 4G signal around here is very good.

What are the possible issues here? I could systematically begin to alter settings to try to eliminate the cause, but a few pointers from you guys could save me time. Obviously I can only test each change if I receive a call, something that doesn't happen every day.

Last edited by roughbeast; 10-02-2021 at 09:01.
roughbeast is offline   Reply With Quote