View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 18:26   #2
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: What We Left Behind (ST: DS9 documentary)

Just watched it and I have got to say it is a must for any proper TNG/DS9/Voyager fan. Ira Behr has done an amazing job of getting all the cast back after all these years plus other producers, writers and crew. It is great to see them again after all these years reflecting on their memories. DS9 footage has been remastered for the documentary and the quality is superb, it looks a far cry from my old season 1 VHS tapes. The surprise treat is that he got the writers together and they hashed out episode 1 of a hypothetical season 8 and it is flipping good. By the end of it you want to give them they money so they can go away and make it.

I highly recommend this, by the end of it you come away feeling like you respect and appreciate the series more. As I was watching it I was asking myself who my favourite character was and in TNG and Voyager it is very easy because there was a smaller pool of characters and you either liked them or you didn't. DS9 has a far larger supporting cast and in addition to the main characters you have people like Dumar, Weyoun, Martok, Garak, Grand Negus Zek and so many more and they were all fantastic. I am seriously contemplating binge watching it now from the start because I haven't watched it since 2008.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote