View Single Post
Old 23-04-2019, 16:00   #5166
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
You maybe able to setup the V6 to turn your TV on and off and change sources.

---------- Post added at 14:38 ---------- Previous post was at 14:34 ----------

Not as quick as from my TV and i would rather the estimated £30 saving from leaving it off stays in my bank account.
If the V6 was able to switch the TV "on" then it wasn't properly off. Unless I have to press a physical button the TV is in standby as far as I'm concerned. I don't like leaving electricals in standby unless there is some good reason.

Our V6 gets left in standby as we fairly regularly record at all sorts of times of day/night, and booting the V6 from off takes 3-5 minutes (a guess), whereas even in super eco low power mode it comes on extremely quickly.