View Single Post
Old 10-01-2022, 19:38   #228
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: That No.10 Christmas Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Ha ha! You find this trivia serious?

Well, if this is the most serious issue you think this world faces, you really need to get a grip, Andrew.

These were work colleagues who were together because the government can’t just stop functioning. If they met for drinks afterwards, where is the harm?
It is serious for a UK Prime Minister to behave in such a manner. And I've not stated it is the most serious issue the world faces in my post.

Johnson banned everyone from meeting more than one other person outdoors and then attended a party himself for 40 people. The kind of party we would all have loved to have attended but instead we followed the rules.

It's a breach of trust between the public and government. Your fellow Berkshire resident gets it. I advise you to reflect on our words and reconsider your instinct to support everything that Johnson does.