View Single Post
Old 17-06-2016, 13:07   #11594
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

The wee one arrived safely about 2 am our time and 09 local time. Today's adventure for the wee one is visit - Temple of Heaven and market or local park, time permitting then Overnight at Rainbow Hotel.

Yes I was up all night tracking the plane and did not like it at all when tracking was not available on his flight then to make matter's worse for me it said landing in 3 minutes only then to flash up delayed landing, landing now in 41 minutes those were the longest 41 minutes of my life I swear.

---------- Post added at 13:07 ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Pretty impressive first trip, only downside is that schippol is a few miles out of Amsterdam as that's a great city in its own right, still I'm sure he'll have a great time, it's not every day you go to China where as you can pop over to Holland when ever the mood takes literally.
It sure is TD this is the only holiday he will be going as we decided this would be a opportunity of a lifetime for him and tbh we could never afford a family holiday of this scale.

So it's sunny Scotland for me & hubby this year, it so funny my school trip was a day trip to Largs LOL