View Single Post
Old 19-02-2008, 22:03   #119
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Virgin Media Ad Deal [Updated: See Post No. 77 & 102]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toto View Post
Well yeh, they aren't seeling on your details, but it bothers me like hell that in order to deliver these adverts it would "seem" that spyware is the only way to do it...........NO! NOT ON YOUR LIFE!!!!!!
What gets me is that they are going to give my personal information to a third party without my consent and without telling me. That is a total like of security on VirginMedia's part and is criminal in my eye's

what we are going 5to need is for someone to come up with some form of blocking software to block them

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer