View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 09:43   #998
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: U.S Election 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
The thing is there is a big difference between what Trump and the RNC are saying and the legal suits they've so far issued.

I still think it's more political theatre than a substantial push so far.

---------- Post added at 09:30 ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 ----------

If this is all true they can prove it in court.
It isn’t true and much of it has already been dealt with by the BBC’s fact checking team.

For example on the issue of screening windows, this was done at the request of the tellers sitting close to them who were feeling intimidated and distracted by the baying mob just a couple of feet behind them. Crucially, there were already well over a hundred poll watchers inside the venue at that time, so suggesting that the idea was to prevent the count being monitored is just nuts.

I’ve taken to reading Fox News over the past couple of days (I know ) because it’s useful to see how the most Trump-friendly outlet is seeing this. And I can see absolutely no hint of them making a big deal of the ruling in Pennsylvania.