View Single Post
Old 24-07-2019, 13:44   #1413
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Sony have been criticised for years for not making better use of the possible synergies between their different divisions. Many assume that big companies with lots of divisions in multiple industries talk to each other. Often they don't, Sony is far from the only one where this happens.

The PlayStation division is by far their biggest money maker these days, most of the others, I believe I read, don't exactly rake it in these days.
I think Sony have culled most of their loss-making portfolio (eg laptops) and expanded in other areas like music publishing where they are the largest in the world. And they have some highly-successful business to business areas that people wouldn't usually come across.
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote