Thread: Brexit
View Single Post
Old 30-03-2019, 09:23   #835
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Brexit (New).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
To my mind, the conditions that the EU wants to impose if we crash out and then wish to open trade talks are too onerous for the UK to accept. I believe that they chucked the £39 billion in as well.

Should we have a Leave PM, then we can say no to the EU bullies;,we’ve already announced our tariffs and all that will settle down.

The only other sensible course is to remain in the EU and constantly prick them with our picador sticks. The edifice May crumble anyway given the fact that the Euro is not properly underpinned by across-EU assets and fiscal policies.
I’m glad to see I’m not the only one who has discussed Brexit online so much that I routinely get “may” autocorrected to “May”.

I also get word completion suggestions from Br(exit) Pa(rliament) Bac(kstop) and refe(rendums).