View Single Post
Old 30-05-2008, 01:46   #7565
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Emailing police

Quote:
Originally Posted by phormwatch View Post
I'm having an email exchange with the police right now. They wish to know the exact section of the RIPA Act which I allged BT have broken. Can someone please quote the relevant passages?

They also won't accept Emma Sandersons admission on Channel 4 as evidence, since they claim it would not stand up in court. Does anyone have access to a statement by Emma Sanderson or otherwise some other kind of proof that the illegal trials took place?

Thanks!
You should be able to find all the criminal breaches in my dissertation. I don't have time to quote them all at the moment as I am working on the final paper of my degree (due in tomorrow) but if you need any more assistance I will try and put some stuff together tomorrow.

Alexander Hanff

---------- Post added at 01:45 ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark777 View Post
Regarding the Police, perhaps we need to put together an 'information pack' which includes the appropriate legal sections, the various legislative answers (EU commision, Serial's reply, reply to the Earl of Northesk's question etc), which state that it is a Police responsibility. In short, everything the police would need to proceed.

We use this to make a mass complaint on the first day of the BT trials. (Maybe wait a day or so to try to get information about the ongoing trial?)

We complain about the BT trials in the past and that we have good reason to believe the crimes may be ongoing.

Also, if they fail to respond, given the responses from the various government bodies, we will complain to the IPCC.

Given the Phorm share price, they must be on to BT every hour to start the trial. BT legal bods must be pressing to delay it to try to cover as many issues as possible. We all know about the mistakes that BT make.

EDIT : Anyone know about the BT Unions stance on this? Would they have concerns that their members may be asked to break the law?
We should put together a big file and then march down to the Met at the end of the protest (preferably with a paper petition too with signatures collected at the protest) and hand them the whole file, the petition and ask them for a crime reference number in front of the crowd and press/media.

Possibly a good way to end the protest at the end of the day I think.

Alexander Hanff

---------- Post added at 01:46 ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark777 View Post
EDIT : Anyone know about the BT Unions stance on this? Would they have concerns that their members may be asked to break the law?
I can try and get a response from the CWU (Communications Workers Union).

Alexander Hanff