View Single Post
Old 18-10-2018, 10:04   #2024
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: The state benefits system mega-thread. Many merged.

It's the 'audits' that occur after the health assessor has passed the original case as acceptable that have been causing issues because it's not clear who has been doing the 'auditing' which strangely reverse what was decided at the original assessment. It's been found in some cases that the audits have removed some of the medical evidence entirely..and this has been in cases of health issues and disabilities that are progressive not regressive. I would provide a link but I'm unable to find the interview I saw on the BBC yesterday morning.