View Single Post
Old 13-11-2017, 15:28   #11
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Mobile Pay Monthly Phone deals

I am and just ordered the Samsung Galaxy J5 (2017) in Gold and for £17 a month I get 300 minutes, unlimited text messages with 1.2 GB that rolls with data roll over.

The minutes don't really bother me as I get free VM to VM free and hubby is on VM mobile as is youngest son. My eldest son and future daughter in law I tend to use whats app with them as there not on VM mobile.

Overall I'm happy with the deal that I got as it suits my needs.

---------- Post added at 14:28 ---------- Previous post was at 14:21 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken W View Post
I have the Samsung J5 2016 version and I am very pleased with it.
Thank you for that, I really like the look of the Samsung but was unsure as I usually go for HTC or Sony. I'm not a person who really bothers with phones as long as I can phone and send a text message then I'm happy.

My eldest is no use when it comes to mobile phones as he only ever gets apple and tbh I just would not pay that for a phone.