View Single Post
Old 17-07-2017, 14:37   #1866
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
Daft because vm don't own them?
Seems to be a lot of negativity towards SKY from you lately sir have you bee blinded by VMs lies of "it's not us it's big bad SKY and big bad BT they won't let us have channels for peanuts"
WWe will be on Arena i think along probably with boxing etc.
Anyway sources tell me BT are looking into launching a rival channel for Sky sports news hq and will want it on all platforms as they will use it to promote other BT channels and services, this if true indicates to me that the rumours from awhile back might be true that BT are also looking to launch a channel to rival sky1.
Maybe AMC is going 24hrs and going to get more content from other networks, exciting times ahead maybe.
Well, let's hope you are right about these channels broadcasting on all platforms, theone. That is definitely the right way to go.

The danger is that more exclusive channels could start launching, which would mean
that more and more programmes could only be accessed from one platform. So to see all the shows you wanted, increasingly, viewers would have to pay a lot more to subscribe to each platform.

I am therefore living in hope that if there is a BT One to rival Sky One, and it is made available on all platforms, as VM did with Virgin One. It would be good to see AMC as well losing its exclusive tag. I'm personally not at all bothered about a possible BT Sports News, but pleased to hear that you think this would be on all platforms.