Thread: US Timeline Game of Thrones
View Single Post
Old 23-04-2019, 07:42   #184
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Game of Thrones

I loved this weeks ep, even more so as I was expecting the big battle which is now next week's ep I just love how well paced everything is and they have built on what I said last week.

Spoiler: 
Everyone is together, even the wildlings and nightswatch and every single person has had the time to say what they want to and make things right so if anyone dies next week nothing has been left unsaid. I loved it so much. I know some people might complain we have only got 6 eps and that was a wasted ep action wise but it is the little subtleties like this that score a big plus on my realism factor. There were many special moments but there are four which stood out for me.

1) Jamie knighting Brien
2) Jorah talking to Lyanna Mormont, I never ever thought they were going to come together.
3) The little girl in the food line talking to Davos and saying she is going to defend the crypt. I don't mind admitting that I shed a tear.
4) The conversation in the library between Kahleesi and Sansa. There is something there and are we going to have another Blackwater Bay moment where in the heat of battle one of Sansa's men tries and kills Kahleesi.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote